Fictionary empowers authors by guiding them through the story editing process and providing a structure that ensures their hard work pays off.
You’ll save time and money on editing and have a better story to share!
Fictionary can identify and help you fix problems within your manuscript by focusing on the structure of your story, not just the words. Some of the critical structural areas are:
- Character names and appearances
- Point of view characters and their goals
- Story arc
- Plot holes and scenes without a purpose
- Flow from scene to scene
- Absence of tension or conflict
- Empty stage syndrome
- Confusing timelines or missing objects